At Lotus Clinical Research, we assist pharmaceutical and medical device companies with the development of innovative products that may go on to treat a variety of medical conditions and illnesses. Working together, we can play a significant role in expanding analgesic care and knowledge, and potentially impact the well-being of patients worldwide.
See how you can qualify and volunteer for an analgesic research study.
Did you have a great experience with Lotus? If so, share your experience with a friend and you could receive a $100 referral payment.
Breast Augmentation Study
Are you considering a breast augmentation?
- Must be between 18 to 35 years old
- Surgery and study-related care provided at no cost
Bunionectomy (bunion surgery) Study
Bunions causing you pain?
- Must be between 18 to 65 years old
- Have a qualifying bunion that needs to be surgically removed
Healthy Volunteer Study
Healthy volunteers needed!
- You must be 18 to 35 years of age and meet study criteria to participate
- You may be compensated for study-related time and travel
Hernia Repair Research Study (hernia surgery)
Do you need your hernia repaired?
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a qualifying hernia that needs to be surgically removed
Tummy Tuck Study
Are you considering a tummy tuck?
- You must be between 18 to 75 years of age
- Compensation up to $650.00 for study-related time and travel
Wisdom Tooth Extraction Study
Do you need your wisdom teeth removed?
- Must be between 18 to 40 years old
- Surgical extraction will be provided at no cost to you
Don’t qualify for one of our currently enrolling studies? Please contact us to be entered into our database. Our full study capabilities list is below. We will contact you if the study you are interested in becomes available:
- Breast Lift/Augmentation
- Cardiac Risk
- Chronic Heart Failure
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic Low Back Pain
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Healthy Volunteer
- Hernia Repair
- High Cholesterol/Cardiac Risk/Diabetes
- Gall Bladder
- Low Testosterone
- Osteoarthritis of the Hip
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Opioid-Induced Constipation
- Pain Relief
- Post-Menopausal Healthy Volunteer
- Recreational Drug Users
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Skin Infection
- Tummy Tuck